Sue Baechler, Learning Product Strategist, Game Designer and Founder and CEO of Originaliti Media Inc., shares that games and game-based approaches are transforming the way people work and learn. Michael P Carter, Ph.D., Principal, Twin Learning LL, has found that when people learn through gamming they “enter a simulated environment that prompts them to make [...]
african mango: I pay a quick visit everyday a few sites an...
Carl Bardin: Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored at work so...
cars: There is no denying the fact that purchasin...
cars: Have you had the experience of looking for ...
Sean Van Tyne: thanks Willy. Please let me know if there i...
willy-huybrechts-gallery.com: Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared t...
- Analytics (6)
- articles (44)
- Books (18)
- Brand (14)
- Career Advice (7)
- Color (1)
- Conference (1)
- conferences (2)
- Culture (11)
- Customer Experience (57)
- Emotional Design (9)
- Event (5)
- Experience Design (27)
- Leadership (12)
- Life (1)
- mobile (5)
- Quotes (4)
- Service Design (3)
- Uncategorized (55)
- User Experience Special Interest Group (3)
- User Experience Study (2)
- UX and Analytics (7)
- Voice of the Custostomer (7)
- analytics behavioral targeting cognitive science custmer experience customer experience customer journey map EFM Emotional Design enterprise software experience design expert review Game Strategy HCI information architecture information design Interaction Design leadership Learning market analysis marketing mobile UI networking Organizational Design product design product development product management service design task analysis team dynamic usability user experience user experience management user research visual design workplace
- @CXJourney thanks for the tweet! 11 hours ago
- @creativemakiWRD @Sean_Van_Tyne thanks for the RT! I am looking forward to SoCal UX Camp 2013! 12 hours ago
- Myth Busters: For Digital Marketers Is Email Dead or Should It Be? feedproxy.google.com/~r/ficolabsblo… 4 days ago
- SoCal UX Camp 2013 'Staging the Experience' - uservoice.com/a/C-gkP 5 days ago
- SoCal UX Camp 'The Touch Experience: How did we get here, Where are We, What's …' - uservoice.com/a/87ZXg 5 days ago